Tentative MAKC 2015 Chapter Meeting Schedule
Also viewable on the MAKC calendar.
MAKC New York Upstate Chapter Meetings
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday April 26, 2015 location to be announced (TBA)
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday May 17, 2015 location TBA …
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday June 28, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday July 19, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday August 16, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday September 20, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday October 18, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday November 15, 2015 location TBA
• Saugerties NY Chapter Meeting: Sunday December 13, 2015 is location TBA
MAKC Central Chapter Meetings covering the areas of PA, NJ, and DE
• Central Chapter May 2, 2015 at Quality Koi 555 event, Carneys Point, NJ-for an informal meet and greet. Also the opportunity to see and purchase new Koi!
• Central Chapter June 7, 2015 in Bridgewater, NJ
• Central Chapter July 12, 2015 Newark, DE-maybe a summer BBQ
• Central Chapter August 2 or 9, 2015 Bethlehem, PA- guest speaker Dr. Brian Palmerio
• Central Chapter September -open
• Central Chapter October 4, 2015 Allentown, PA
We are working on setting up the meeting schedules for the Long Island and South Chapters. Once they are finalized we will let everyone know.
Remember! MAKC members may attend meetings in any chapter.
Dear MAKC Members,
I just received notification from Rick Schott, President of Reef Radiance, that the Seneye units are being shipped out today.
The Club has purchased a Seneye Wi-Fi Module to go with the Seneye monitor that Reef Radiance has graciously donated to us. In the near future we will be raffling off the Seneye Monitor and Wi-Fi Module as a bundle, a $428.00 value! If you missed the chance to purchase a unit you will have a second chance to win one!
Dear MAKC Members,
This year for the MAKC Membership renewal we are going to be doing something different. In the next few weeks the Club will be sending renewal invoices through www.PayPal.com. PayPal is an online service that helps people and businesses accept and make payments online. Many of the companies who advertise in our magazine pay their invoices through PayPal. You receive the email from the Club and within the email there is a yellow button/link that will say “View and Pay Invoice”. When you click on the button/link, the invoice will open in your web browser. You can pay the bill using your debit/credit card, PayPal account, or print the bill and mail in your membership dues. It’s that simple! Also, attached to the invoice will be the MAKC Membership Application. The Application has been setup as a “fillable form”. This means if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader just download the Application, type out your information, save it and email it back. Once your membership has been processed by the Membership Committee, you will receive MAKC Membership Packet via email.